CALL FOR ENTRIES
SECOND ANNUAL TAOS SELF PORTRAITS
Encore Gallery Exhibition December 4, 2010
A Juried Exhibition: How does an artist see him or herself?
Open to emerging as well as established artists residing or represented in Taos County.
Jurors: Sandra Lerner, Judith Kendall, Steve Parks
* November 29, Deadline for submissions
* November 30, Notification of acceptance (via e-mail)
* December 3, Arrival deadline for accepted works
* December 4 through January 15 Exhibition, Reception, Saturday, December 4th from 4 to 6 PM
* January 18 – Artwork to be picked up
Media: drawing, painting, sculpture, mixed media and photography
• All accepted work must be original.
• Work must fit through standard door.
• One work per artist
JPEG format on a CD, sized to 300 dpi, file proportions minimum 5” x 7” and labeled as follows:
Last name, First name, Title of work, medium, size (no CD’s of work will be returned)
Label CD with your name, phone number and email address
Or submit on line at www.tcataos.org
Click on call for entries under the art resources tab the on the home page and it will take you to the entry information, at the bottom of that page is a link to submit your work on line.
Send or Drop Submissions to:
The Taos Center for the Arts, 133 Paseo del Pueblo Norte, Taos, NM 87571
Include the entry form (see form below), CD of the work and check payable to TCA
• $10, no fee for TCA members
• This fee is non-refundable and must be received prior to the submission deadline, November 29, 2010.
Send or drop Submissions to:
• The Taos Center for the Arts, 133 Paseo Del Pueblo Norte, Taos NM
• Include entry form with CD and check or money order payable to TCA.
Sale of Work
All work, unless indicated that it is not for sale (NFS) will be available for purchase during the exhibit.
Gallery will retain a commission of 30% on all artwork sold during the exhibition.